We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a talented Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will work closely with business users, gathering their requirements and enhancing existing BI reports to meet changing business needs. In addition, you will collaborate with data warehouse architects, contributing when data schemas require adjustments to meet new reporting needs.
The client is a company specializes in the business of providing network communications solutions including the design, installation, integration, maintenance and management for wired and wireless networks.
The project is related to ensuring uninterrupted operation and optimization of the telecommunication network infrastructure.
The entire team is in the same location with work from the office.
- gather and manage the set of business reporting requirements;
- develop and implement BI reports based on the specified requirements;
- analyze existing reports, optimizing them for standardized use throughout the company;
- establish and maintain BI tools, infrastructure, and seamless integration with company data sources;
- collaborate with data warehouse architects, data scientists, and data collection application engineers to propose data schema and flow optimizations for reporting performance enhancements.
Our expectations of the candidate:
- proficient in utilizing BI reporting tools: Tableau and Power BI;
- in-depth understanding of data modeling, various data schemas (normalized, flat, star, snowflake, etc.);
- familiarity with database operations and optimization;
- expertise in data and query optimization, along with proficiency in query profiling and monitoring tools and techniques;
- ability to create and maintain comprehensive business requirements and other technical documentation.
English : Upper-Intermediate
- official employment, benefits;
- professional and ambitious team ;
- partial compensation of medical insurance and multisport card;
- co-funding for language courses;
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals;
- flexible working time;
- compensation for sports expenses;
- growth and development prospects in the company, where your activity and ambitions will be rewarded!
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!