We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
We are looking for a Content Writer who loves or would love to write about technology and doesn’t mind diving deep into the topic, because it’s the details that matter. We’d welcome someone who shows care to readers by delivering lucid and valuable content.
Can you turn complex material into an engaging and insightful piece? In other words, have you ever – successfully – dealt with the why-phase of a 5-year-old or nailed it when explaining how social media work to an octogenarian? If the answer is yes, this position is for you.
Together with our marketing team you’ll help strengthen *instinctools brand, highlight our expertise, and make our voice unique.
We expect you to
- Have English proficiency (C2), excellent written and analytical skills – that’s the only way it works.
- Have proven experience in writing in English (articles, posts, essays, etc.). If you think that we’re itching for a white paper on DevOps best practices or a meticulous guide to сloud migration or self-service BI tools overview, well, that’s true. Those who have written texts for IT will have the competitive advantage over mere mortals.
- Do thorough research on the topic in the prewriting stage: find relevant reports and statistics, consult with our technical experts, request opinion leaders for information, etc. Eligible research takes up to 80% of a writer’s working time in our industry. To write a compelling copy you need to delve deep into the topic first.
- Create various pieces of content such as blog posts, landing pages, guest posts, etc. to promote our expertise in Software Development, Cloud Computing, BI and Big Data, and DevOps.
- Think outside the box and look at things from different perspectives.
- Be curious about all the aspects of our products and services so that you can explain their value to our potential customers.
- Meet deadlines. Yeah-yeah, we hate that too. But here’s the trick: most worthwhile things are created at the constraint.
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home or in the office – at your desire
- Diverse perks & benefits
- And, no matter how cheesy it might sound, dedicated teammates who are always ready to help. Joining our team, you can be sure that you’ll never cast adrift. Our writers are navigated through the process of content creation by the SEO specialist and Content Manager
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!