We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for an experienced Developer for one of our clients.
The client is a company specializes in the business of providing network communications solutions including the design, installation, integration, maintenance and management for wired and wireless networks.
The project is related to ensuring uninterrupted operation and optimization of the telecommunication network infrastructure.
The entire team is in the same location with work from the office.
- lead and aid in the development of excellent delivery solutions that meet company goals;
- design, develop and maintain various enterprise applications using different programming languages/frameworks (e.g.: Java based applications using the Spring Boot Framework);
- collaborate with the internal and client team to ensure the most appropriate solution in alignment with functional needs, project budgets and technology constraints;
- produces code that is of high quality and is in line with industry software development standards;
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, troubleshoot, and implement third-party interfaces, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems and applications;
- conduct thorough analysis and execute data mapping and migration processes, ensuring accurate and efficient transfer of data between systems;
- supporting client’s User Acceptance Testing through the triage, assessment and resolutions of issues discovered during system testing;
- provides guidance and technical leadership on the technologies to be used to internal and client teams.
Our expectations of the candidate:
- 5+ years of experience managing, leading, and/or delivering professional services or customer success;
- 5+ years in a technical programming environment with experience in: Java, Spring and Spring boot, Spring Contract, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud API;
- knowledge of designs – Domain-driven design, microservices design patterns;
- experience with service-based architectures and similar enterprise architecture is an asset;
- solid understanding of OO principles and strong knowledge of SDLC;
- experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases;
- experience with API Management;
- hands-on Experience in DevOps and CI/CD will be an added advantage.
English : Upper-Intermediate+
- official employment, benefits;
- professional and ambitious team ;
- partial compensation of medical insurance and multisport card;
- co-funding for language courses;
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals;
- flexible working time;
- compensation for sports expenses;
- growth and development prospects in the company, where your activity and ambitions will be rewarded!
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!