We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a responsible Genesys Engineer to participate in architecture and design development, the process of creating and preparing comprehensive action plans including implementation plans, assist in re-engineering, and develop and implement Genesys CX solutions.
The client is a company specializes in the business of providing network communications solutions including the design, installation, integration, maintenance and management for wired and wireless networks.
The project is related to ensuring uninterrupted operation and optimization of the telecommunication network infrastructure.
The entire team is in the same location with work from the office.
- active MIRT Participation and leading for Contact Centre Application incidents;
- ensuring reliability – getting Genesys systems back to steady-state as quickly as possible and adhere the Systems SLA;
- eliminating manual health check and develop monitoring and automation using Dynatrace, ELK / Kibana, Power BI, and Cyara call monitoring systems;
- architecting for resiliency – Informing architectural design decisions to build more reliable systems;
- actively work on developing non-functional requirement (NFR) during project scope to include in the DRS / Design document;
- build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications;
- measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating for continual improvement;
- provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large-scale distributed software applications;
- design, develop, enhance and implement custom applications and integrate custom solution with other back end solutions;
- create and maintain system documentation, policies, and procedures as part of knowledge management.
Our expectations of the candidate:
- experience in supporting contact center technologies using genesys is preferred;
- ability to debug and optimize code and to automate routine tasks;
- analyze and understand functional business requirements and design specifications.
English : Upper-Intermediate+
- official employment, benefits;
- professional and ambitious team ;
- partial compensation of medical insurance and multisport card;
- co-funding for language courses;
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals;
- flexible working time;
- compensation for sports expenses;
- growth and development prospects in the company, where your activity and ambitions will be rewarded!
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!