We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is an IT company and it has been operating since 2000. Currently we have offices in Poland, Kazakhstan and Germany.
Today the company is in a stage of active growth and qualitative changes and plan to enter other markets and cooperate with employees in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary.
Now *instinctools opens the position for experienced IT-recruiter in Romania.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be responsible for full-cycle IT recruitment process: evaluating vacancies, CV screening, interviewing сandidates, providing the feedback, etc.
- Evaluating and comparing the requirements of the application with the market situation
- Being a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding on the situation with salaries in the labor market
- Collaborating with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Facilitating a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Implementing modern sourcing/recruiting methods.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- Experience in full cycle recruitment (3+ years)
- Experience in the IT and/or close industry
- Ability to build partnerships with customers of vacancies, to remain in the position of a consultant.
- Experience working with main talent platforms
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-driven, self-organised and extremely motivated to grow within the Recruitment industry;
- Proficiency in English.
Why you will be interested in:
- We have a wide range of expertise (Python, Node.js, Java, Golang, React, Angular, DevOps (Windows/Linux).So we can provide many interesting and different vacancies
- We work with different resource managers
- We have a large internal knowledge base (sourcing and recruiting)
- Interesting and useful training team meetups
- Team participation in strategic tasks
- Experienced and supportive team.
flexible working time
professional and ambitious team
transparent system of professional and career development
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities.