We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a Middle Go developer.
About our client:
Our Client is one of the TOP-3 global management consulting firms, considered to be among the most prestigious ones in the world. Hundreds of customers from Fortune-500, including the largest global financial institutions, the world’s top media companies, technology companies and federal government agencies rely on our Client’s proven platform and services.
About the project:
Automating processes for analyzing customer behavior and their transactional data. The data is used to build a decision tree that provides insights into recommended price changes, product group selection, changes in procurement costs, and the profitability of working with a particular supplier.
Start working on the project: January, 2024.
Create services to build decision trees.
What You May Need To Be Successful:
Working experience with either Go (min. 3 year)
Good knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
Familiarity with SQL build system library.
Good communication skills (in English)
Ability to clarify requirements with the customer
A problem-solving attitude, i.e. not just focused on writing code, but on tackling complex problems and determining how best to solve them
English: Proficiency in English communication (at least B2 level) within an international team.
Joining our team means enjoying a range of benefits, including:
- Remote, official employment with flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary with financial incentives based on achieving goals.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including partial compensation for medical insurance and a multisport card.
- Co-funding for language courses to support your personal and professional development.
- Abundant opportunities for growth and career advancement within the company.
- The privilege of working with a professional and ambitious team that acknowledges and rewards your contributions.
- Being part of a company that spearheads technological advancements, driving changes worldwide.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!