We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is looking for a remote Middle/Senior Python Developer
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience as Python Developer
- Experience with frameworks such as Django or Flask, FastAPI
- Proficiency in GIT
- Experience working with REST API and Asyncio, Aiohttp
- Understanding of databases ( e.g. PostgresQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in Kubernetes or Docker
- Nice to have experience in AWS or Azure
- CI/CD experience (preferably circleCI)
English: upper-intermediate level
flexible working time
professional and ambitious team
transparent system of professional and career development
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!