We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
Now *instinctools opens the position for PR/Event Manager.
- Promotion and development of the company’s HR brand;
- Forming a PR-plan and its implementation (organization and carrying out activities for team building and cohesion; holidays, corporate events, webinars and other events in online and offline formats);
- Preparing and following a media plan of publications for internal information platforms: preparation of news, announcements, surveys, interviews, articles for employees;
- Developing a content plan and working with the company’s external social networks;
- Development of concepts for advertising materials, printing and souvenir products (together with contractors and designers);
- Development of long-term and short-term PR-activities; planning, budgeting, analysis of the results of PR-campaigns, assessment of their effectiveness and impact on business;
- Development of a content strategy and media plan for internal and external audiences;
- Interaction with the specialized media (including international media) venues and event agencies;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented projects.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- Successful working experience in PR/event sphere and corporate communications (not less than 3 years);
- Experience in working with different communication channels, interest and deep immersion in PR and communications, basics of SMM-promotion, understanding of media market trends;
- Copywriting skills (creative and literate);
- Good verbal and written skills;
- English level: upper-intermediate+ (communication in our company is bilingual)
- Proactiveness, high organization and ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- A team in which you can become a professional
- Professional and career growth
- Conferences, seminars and time to learn new HR-technologies
- English language courses during working hour
- Material motivation (salary growth, bonuses) depending on the achievement of goals
- Flexible working time
- A pleasant atmosphere of freedom and responsibility for it
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!