We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer for one of our clients.
Our Client is one of the TOP-3 global management consulting firms considered to be among the most prestigious ones in the world. Hundreds of customers from Fortune-500, including the largest global financial institutions, the world’s top media companies, technology companies and federal government agencies rely on our Client’s proven platform and services.
- wide geography of the client: USA, Germany, Belgium, London – opportunity to pump up and maintain communication in English
- your network of stakeholders who know you and rely on your opinion is formed. This gives the engineer internal recognition and a zone of influence on certain technical solutions of the client, thus encouraging and stimulating the sharing of expertise and the generation of initiatives on the part of engineers.
About the project: the project of the world’s leading advisor to the private equity and principal investor’s industry. They are working with many of the most significant global and local private investors and their portfolio companies.
- to be involved in all R&D test activities including high complexity, software design, and development of the new automation practice within the solution built in microservices (Python, Go, Node.js on backend and React on frontend);
- to plan and write comprehensive test plans to cover various features, microservices and API endpoint, participate in development and execution of end-to-end manual tests;
- to develop automation testing framework with Solutions Architect and maintain it;
- to develop automation tests using Selenium/Selenide framework.
Need To have: Selenium/Selenide, API testing (Postman, REST Assured or other), Jira, Allure, CI configuration
Nice to have: Swagger, Test planning, Manual testing skills, Test documentation (plan, strategy, cases, reporting)
English : Upper-Intermediate
- remote, official employment, benefits;
- professional and ambitious team;
- partial compensation of medical insurance and multisport card;
- co-funding for language courses;
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals;
- flexible working time;
- compensation for sports expenses;
- growth and development prospects in the company where your activity and ambitions will be rewarded!
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!