We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a digital engineering consulting firm focused on creating unprecedented value for its clients.
We are growing our US sales team and have an exciting opportunity for a tech-savvy B2B Sales Executive.
As a salesperson at *instinctools, your clients will be companies building some of the world’s most innovative technology solutions. You’ll be intimately involved in delivering commercial products that leverage the latest web, mobile, data, AI, web3, and blockchain technologies.
- from 3 to 6 years of relevant sales hunter experience in consultative software or B2B sales;
- strong network-building abilities, attention to detail in qualifying, and professional negotiation skills;
- curiosity with a strong sense toward business solutions for technical challenges;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- high integrity and professionalism;
- experience with CRM tools and virtual meeting/presentation tools;
- english level – advanced, German language will be a plus.fro
You will be responsible for:
- identify and pursue key target accounts;
- identify key decision makers within target accounts and develop strategies to capture new business;
- consult with potential clients regarding *instinctools services;
- develop, negotiate, and close long-term agreements;
- create and manage a robust pipeline of potential clients.
- regularly present ideas, experiences, solutions, and results to support clients at each milestone of the customer journey;
- attend 2-4 tradeshow events per year.
- work on various projects for clients across the US and Europe
- a competitive salary, benefits package, and bonus structure
- exposure and contribution to the cutting edge of business and technology
- low bureaucracy, high transparency
- flexible working time
- diverse benefits package
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!