We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
At *instinctools, a digital engineering consulting firm dedicated to crafting unparalleled value for our clients, we’re expanding our US sales team and offering an exciting opportunity for a tech-savvy Sales Executive.
As a salesperson at *instinctools, you will cater to companies spearheading the development of some of the globe’s most innovative technology solutions. You will play a pivotal role in delivering commercial products that harness the latest in web, mobile, data, AI, Web3, and blockchain technologies.
For now we are offering part-time job, because we’re presently seeking individuals open to discussing a partnership agreement as an initial step. For those demonstrating strong compatibility and collaboration, we’re eager to extend full-time employment opportunities.
- from 3 to 6 years of relevant sales hunter experience in consultative software or B2B sales;
- strong network-building abilities, attention to detail in qualifying, and professional negotiation skills;
- curiosity with a strong sense toward business solutions for technical challenges;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- high integrity and professionalism;
- experience with CRM tools and virtual meeting/presentation tools;
- english level – advanced, German language will be a plus.
You will be responsible for:
- identify and pursue key target accounts;
- identify key decision makers within target accounts and develop strategies to capture new business;
- consult with potential clients regarding *instinctools services;
- develop, negotiate, and close long-term agreements;
- create and manage a robust pipeline of potential clients;
- regularly present ideas, experiences, solutions, and results to support clients at each milestone of the customer journey;
- attend 2-4 tradeshow events per year.
- work on various projects for clients across the US and Europe
- a competitive salary, benefits package, and bonus structure
- exposure and contribution to the cutting edge of business and technology
- low bureaucracy, high transparency
- flexible working time
- diverse benefits package
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!