We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is looking for Senior Golang Developer.
The customer is a multinational digital communications technology corporation developing, manufacturing, and selling networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. The company specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, videoconferencing, and energy management.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- 4 years of experience as a Go developer
- Strong programming skills in Golang
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
Nice to have:
- Understanding of modern databases
- Experience with workflow systems
- Experience with network automation and/or a curiosity about networking
- Problem solving style of work
- Ability to clarify requirements with the customer
- Willingness to pair with other engineers when solving complex issues
- Good communication skills
flexible working time
professional and ambitious team
transparent system of professional and career development
a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities
hybrid work model
partial compensation of medical insurance (Luxmed) and multisport card
co-funding for language courses (Polish and English)
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!