We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a Senior Golang Developer for one of our clients.
The client is a multinational company which manufactures escalators, moving walkways, and elevators. Also produces, installs, maintains and modernizes lifts and escalators in residential, commercial and high-rise buildings.
- securely designing and implementing global, scalable services. Most of the services are REST-API based and communicate with other services and/or with databases;
- making services ready to be run from containers/pods;
- helping to implement checks for readiness, liveness, monitoring;
- support in logging services to measure availability.
Location: Poland. This role involves working trips to Germany.
- 10+ years of experience as a software developer
- 5+ years of experience as a Go developer
- 3+ years Cloud knowledge (Azure essential, AWS), Kubernetes
- 2+ years TCP/IP v4/v6
- Linux know-how (CLI-level, bash scripting, OS setup, services setup)
- Containerisation, k8s, podman
- RDBMS, NoSQL
- Problem solving style of work
- Ability to clarify requirements with the customer
- Willingness to pair with other engineers when solving complex issues
- Good communication skills
- remote, official employment, benefits;
- professional and ambitious team ;
- partial compensation of medical insurance (Luxmed) and multisport card
- co-funding for language courses (Polish and English)
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals;
- flexible working time;
- compensation for sports expenses;
- growth and development prospects at the company where your activity and ambitions will be rewarded!
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!