We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a Senior/Lead React Engineer for one of our clients.
The client is a digital asset bank with global presence, you’ll work with the team of experts who are advancing solutions to the future finance and developing the digital asset ecosystem.
You’ll be a part of a solid software development project where everyone admires a friendly and comfortable working environment, good organization and well established agile processes are at the forefront.
This is also an excellent opportunity for your personal development and growth, working along with highly skilled professionals and modern and cutting-edge technologies.
Our expectations of the candidate:
- Experience with React more than 5 years
- Basic Docker knowledge, CI/CD experience
- Experience with backend development, cloud services, and databases will be a plus
- Experience of working with the Gitflow model
- Ability to work with Agile\Scrum
- Flexibility in changing technologies, ability to combine various activities
- Highly motivated and result-oriented engineer with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and best practices related to software engineering
- Good skills in problem-solving
- flexible working time
- professional and ambitious team
- transparent system of professional and career development
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
- learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
- the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities
- full remote work
- partial compensation of medical insurance (Luxmed) and multisport card
- co-funding for language courses (Polish and English)
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!