We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a Senior Python Engineer for one of our clients.
About the project: A robot loader, the task is to create a UI for users to control and use it.
Tech Stack: Python, Fast api, REST, Linux operation system, Node robotics (optional)
- Design, develop, and maintain high-performance Python applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Work on continuous improvement of development processes and tools
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- Proven experience as a Python Developer, with a strong portfolio of past projects
- Extensive experience with FastAPI and RESTful API development
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Node Robotics and its integration into Python applications (Optional)
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Proactive attitude and readiness for independent work
- Ability to quickly create prototypes
- Skills to present the advantages of different solutions in a well-reasoned manner
English: upper-intermediate level
flexible working time
professional and ambitious team
transparent system of professional and career development
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!