We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
Our team is looking for a Senior React Engineer for one of our clients.
The client is a product company that build an innovative and efficient tool that will cut the time and resources companies spend on testing the software product hypothesis. The aim is to speed up the processes of product development up to 10 times.
Technical stack: JS, TS, React, Redux, HTML, CSS
- Participation in the setting up product system design and product development
- Be part of product ideation process
- Discussion of development processes and their optimisation, application architecture.
- Collaboration with a highly skilled product, UX and engineering team
- Core review, refactoring and code optimization
Our expectations of the candidate:
- Understanding of key design rinciples
- Experience of front-end enterprise applications development 7+ years
- Good communication skills and ability to work in the team
Will be a big plus:
- Experience with one or more fundamental OOP languages: Java, C++ or others
- Experience with WebAssembly
Nice to have:
- Experience in hybrid application development React Native or Flutter or PWA
English : Intermediate+
- flexible working time
- professional and ambitious team
- transparent system of professional and career development
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals
- learning opportunities, seminars and conferences and time for exploring new technologies
- the opportunity to realize your potential outside the projects: we arrange meetups and conferences where our staff can perform, develop professional communities
- co-funding for language courses
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!