We have had a representative office in Poland (Warsaw) since 2021. Our Polish team consists of highly qualified and experienced specialists – most of them are Middle to Senior level Developers.
Right now we’re on the lookout for bright and innovative minds to join our professional team!
*instinctools is a software development company that provides custom software solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our team works closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide personalized solutions that meet their business requirements.
We are looking for a Support Engineer/DevOps to work on our customer’s projects.
Technical stack on the project: Linux, hardware, S3, VMWare, Docker, K8S, SaltStack, Ansible, Python, Perl, Shell
- validate interoperability of products with the provided partner applications
- share documentation that can be used by various groups within company including Tech Pubs to document in the Product’s documentation
- sales and Pre-Sales to understand partner product’s features, functionality, and technical requirements
- technical services to understand potential best practices to configure and interoperate with partner product(s)
- test to ensure integration passes partner’s validation tests
- document best practices for configuration of both products and partner applications
- in-depth Linux System Administration experience (4+ years experience);
- in-depth understanding of Linux Operating System architecture;
- significant understanding of x86 hardware, including RAID architecture and file systems;
- significant understanding of virtualization environments such as VMware;
- experience in using and understanding AWS S3.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of High Availability environment (distributed system, load balancing, cloud platforms) and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes);
- knowledge with Web Servers, Backups, Email, Package Management;
- scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell), Automation (Saltstack, Ansible);
- can use Github, Jira and Github actions.
- communicate clearly, positively and efficiently with users, partners and co-workers;
- submit substantiated product defect reports and change requests to the engineering team;
- communicate high level overviews of technical issues to a non-technical audience;
- follow, improve, and create high-quality procedures and documentation.
English : Fluent
- remote, official employment, benefits;
- professional and ambitious team ;
- a pleasant financial motivation depending on goals;
- flexible working time;
- compensation for sports expenses;
- growth and development prospects in the company where your activity and ambitions will be rewarded!
Join us and be part of a team that is changing the world through technology.
*instinctools is a developer of IT solutions for Western Europe. We have over 350 projects in our portfolio. The spheres are different – from healthcare and medicine, training and education, to digital advertising, economics and IT. For the software implementation and maintenance across such a number of projects, competent developers are important.
We use a modern technology stack, the key of which are:
Join the *instinctools team!